The following questions may help you determine whether marijuana is a problem in your life.
- Has smoking pot stopped being fun?
- Do you ever get high alone?
- Is it hard for you to imagine a life without marijuana?
- Do you find that your friends are determined by your marijuana use?
- Do you smoke marijuana to avoid dealing with your problems?
- Do you smoke pot to cope with your feelings?
- Does your marijuana use let you live in a privately defined world?
- Have you ever failed to keep promises you made about cutting down or
controlling your dope smoking?
- Has your use of marijuana caused problems with memory, concentration,
- When your stash is nearly empty, do you feel anxious or worried about how
to get more?
- Do you plan your life around your marijuana use?
- Have friends or relatives ever complained that your pot smoking is damaging
your relationship with them?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may have a problem with marijuana.